Learners are encouraged to participate in our extra and co-curricular program.
Teams at ZHS may include: Baseball, Hockey, Rugby, Soccer, Tennis, Athletics and X-Country Running.
Clubs at ZHSC may include: Arts: Choir, Drama, Dance; Debate; Cycling, Green Team/Earth, RCL
Fair play is central to participation in competitive sports and this should be acknowledged by all members of sports teams, as well as by any supporters. “Fair play” means:
- The official’s decision is final—do not question this;
- Respect the opposition at all times;
- Play to the best of your ability, no matter what the circumstances;
- Keep an even temper;
- Never use inappropriate language;
- Do not overreact when injured;
- Dress appropriately;
- Always adhere to the rules;
- Always consider safety;
- Be a gracious winner and loser.